Naomi Karten, author and successful speaker, has created these special resources that draw from more than a decade of her experience in consulting and presenting SLA seminars internationally.
The materials are designed to help you avoid the flaws and failures many organizations experience.
These items will help you understand:-
- What makes an SLA work well — or not so well
- The key elements of an SLA and their functions
- How to plan, develop and manage an SLA
- The types of wording to use and to avoid
- The pitfalls to guard against
- What to look for in critiquing an SLA
- How to be successful in establishing your SLAs
>>Read the article "Establishing SLA's"<<
>>Learn More About Naomi's Work<<