TOP TEN REASONS WHY ITIL IMPLEMENTATINS FAIL:-
1. Lack of management commitment
2. Spending too much time on complicated process diagrams
3. Not creating work instructions
4. Not assigning process owners
5. Concentrating too much on performance
6. Being too ambitious
7. Failing to maintain momentum
8. Allowing departmental demarcation
9. Ignoring solutions other than ITIL
10. Not reviewing the entire ITIL framework
Fry concludes: "Memorizing the ITIL books does not mean that you can effectively implement the ITIL processes. You can only successfully implement ITIL best practices by understanding how they apply, based on your individual organization's IT strengths and abilities."
Read the full article to learn more...
Do you agree? Have you experienced other reasons?
Have your say by posting an anonymous comment below...