ISO/IEC 20000 Explained!
Free access to ISO/IEC 20000 Resources.
As the de-facto standard in IT Service Management Quality, ISO/IEC 20000 continues to grow in importance to anyone delivering IT Service to Clients, Customers and Organizations, I've collaborated with renowned worldwide expert - David Clifford - to bring you this exclusive free information.
In this, the second in the 'Expert' Teleseminar series, I ask David the Top Eleven, most burning questions about ISO/IEC 20000 that readers of the IT Service Blog wanted answers too!
Questions Raised To David:-
1. What exactly is ISO/IEC 20000?
2. Is there any type of defined relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL?
3. What types of Organizations should seek certification and what are the reasons?
4. What is the eligibility criteria for Organizations seeking ISO/IEC 20000 certification?
5. What is the relationship between scope and eligibility?
6. What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 to an Organization?
7. What is a typical timeframe for achieving certification and what are the costs involved?
8. What is the return on investment (ROI) for achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification?
9. What skills, education and capabilities are required to successfully obtain certification?
10. Is it more difficult to maintain certification than it is to achieve it first time?
11. What does the future hold for ISO/IEC 20000 in the next five years?
David reveals all the answers and more in this special 65 minutes Teleseminar.
You can register below - for free - to access:-
- 65 Minute Audio Download
- Fully edited PDF Call Transcript
- Free Bonus ISO/IEC 20000 Slide Deck
- Plus access to special links and materials