Thanks for your interest in submitting an article for possible publication on www.dritil.com
We are always looking out for original and inspiring articles on any topic relating to IT Service Management.
Over 16,000 ITIL professionals read this site every month and from their feedback we know that there's a very real demand for new material on 'real life' implementations, "how to guides", "mistakes to avoid" and "what worked really well for you" - right across the entire ITIL spectrum.
So, if you would like your article to be considered for publication - please e-mail it to:-
articles @ dritil.com
We will review your material carefully and advise you via e-mail when the article will be published. Please note the following guidelines which are in place to protect the integrity of the site:-
- We reserve the right not to publish any article.
- There are no hard and fast timescales involved in the reviewing / publishing process.
- You will always be credited for your work and you may also include URL's and your e-mail address for people to contact you directly.
- In agreement with yourself, we may need to edit your article, although these will be kept to a minimum.
- We reserve the right to remove any article at any time.
These guidelines are in place to protect the integrity of www.dritil.com however they will always be over-ruled by common-sense and fair play!
So, get your creative juices flowing and e-mail your articles to articles @ dritil.com today!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Dr. ITiL Team.