Getting your questions posted on Dr. ITIL is really easy...
Simply send an Email containing your question to:-
remembering to include as much information as you think appropriate.
Please remember these publishing guidelines:-
1. Dr. ITIL selects all new questions that he feels would be relevant for a wide cross section of the audience. Once selected Dr. ITIL will publish 'the essence' of the Email onto the main site. (Regretably - not all Emails can be posted and will therefore be answered).
2. No further correspondence will be entered into via Email. All correspondence will only appear in the form of Comments on Dr. ITIL main pages.
3. Comments can be made on your question by the general public from any country.
4. Dr. ITIL's reponses, comments and any other text on the site is published in good faith and the publishers cannot be responsible for any loss of any kind.
5. The site publishers will use their best endeavours to remove any comments that are offensive, illogical, contrary to best practice or do not meet good common decency.
6. Common sense prevails at all times!